- Generate leads through developing contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
- Data Management Rank clients in terms of importance according to the criteria of each segment to determine a profile for potential high-value customers.
- Achieving sales target Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- General administration Attend regular meetings with Sales Manager to review weekly/ daily/ monthly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
Note: The above list of Key Performance Areas and job activities are not exhaustive. Infinity may instruct the employee at any time to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which fall reasonably within the ambit of the job, or in accordance with operational requirements.
Attract new customers to achieve Monthly & annual targets through selling Real estate investment consultant services for potential clients.
Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline
3 – 5 Years of experience in real estate industry
Minimum 1 year of experience in similar role
Real Estate industry experience is a must
English language: Very good
Computer experience: Preferable to have an experience with ERP & Sales software
Interpersonal skills: Communication & presentation skills Selling skills Result oriented Negotiation skills