As admin assistant, you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. Assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce
· Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
· Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
· Recruiting and staffing logistics.
· Employee orientation, development, and training.
· Compensation and benefits administration.
· File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Manage Facebook page and social media platforms.
· Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
· Undertake receptionist duties
· Online duties might be needed over the weekend and after working hours.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Good English
· Working under pressure
· 7 : 10 years of working experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
· Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
· The high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Integrity and professionalism
· Proficiency in MS Office