· Manage and Leverage Expandcart network of resellers, affiliates, and partners.
· Develop, hunt, and scale current/new business partners through cold calling, networking, and warm leads to build strategic long-lasting B2B partnerships.
· Follow up, educate, and close a substantial volume of partners who creates revenues for Expandcart
· Provide ongoing feedback to various internal departments for continuous process optimization.
· Grow both programs portfolio and guaranteed revenue.
· Prepare a monthly/weekly report about the team accounts and current target achievements
· Continually improve the company’s partnership practice, grow its portfolio of partners, create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the partnership.
· Discover/open a network and extend/manage relationships with prospective partners
· Manage pipeline and generate new partnerships leads.
· Approach, design, manage, execute partnerships that support Expandcart B2B acquisition and growth.
· Collaborate with internal teams to grow channels according to team strategy.
· Handle program partners' onboarding, activating, and scalability process.
· Work on new sales products.
· Researching Market trends and tools to fulfill customer needs through integration partnerships
· Research and analysis of the market to identify collaboration opportunities.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 5+ years of proven experience in leading channel sales.
· Ability to manage sales funnel and achieve revenues through partners.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Ability to craft proposals and presentations.
· Ability to communicate effectively with partners and manage them to generate revenues.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Experience in leading teams is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field or relevant experience.
· Experience in e-commerce, marketing, or related field is preferred
· Strong communication skills oral and written.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.