Naqla is looking for an enthusiastic employee champion who considers the employee perspective in
their work and the downstream impacts of actions to be responsible for:
Talent acquisition Responsibilities:
- Support in talent acquisition strategies and the workforce plans to get the best calibers who
fit our cultures
- Full cycle of recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates till reference
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates’ database in advance of need.
- Develop and maintain criteria of selection through our platforms.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
HR Operations Responsibilities;
- Manage time attendance, employee’ leaves and records.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation
and resolve any issues that may arise
Maintain job descriptions
- Handle the needed paperwork for the team, HR letters,
- Update and maintain the employees’ personal files in compliance with the Egyptian labor
- Communicating HR policies and procedures, labor law and standards to new and existing
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
participate in different projects related to HR to enhance its services.
Bachelor’s degree required
3-5 years’ experience in an HR leadership position
Advanced computer skills, including data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software
Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technology systems as needed.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills