Network & Security Senior Analyst
Years of experience:
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted since: 2 weeks ago
· Engineer, design, deploy and configure LAN/WAN architectures including switches (L2/L3), routers, load
balancers, VPNs, firewalls, wireless controllers, and access points.
· Provide lead support and troubleshooting for IP technologies, including but not limited to, voice and data
network connectivity, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, etc.), VPNs, SIP, and QoS.
· Provide lead support and troubleshooting for Layer 2/3 technologies, including but not limited to,
Ethernet (Switched, FastE, GigE), Spanning Tree, VLANs, STP, Trunking,
· Provide lead support and troubleshooting for application delivery technologies such as local and global
load balancers (LTM/GTM), WAN optimizers, etc.
· Administer and maintain various IT network security control systems such as firewalls, intrusion
prevention systems, virtual private networks, and end point protection.
· Configuration, deployment, maintenance of VoIP system components and software
· Troubleshoot and repair network-related problems collaborating with cross-functional teams, third parties
and key stakeholders.
· Ensure that network links and equipment are properly monitored and that alerts are addressed in a
· Provide level 2 technical support for problems identified on the network and to support the
implementation of new solutions.
· Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and
intrusion detection systems.
· Manage optimal operation of, WAN Optimizers, Load Balancers, and VPN Gateways
· Implementation and troubleshooting of monitoring tools like Solarwinds
· Take part in the design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current
· Monitor utilization trends, manage network performance, and assure maximum uptime; Perform
technical tuning of the network systems to improve performance.
· Manages vendor relationships in all related technologies (HW, SW, Data and SIP Circuits, etc.) so that
services are delivered to us effectively and efficiently.
· Participate in development of design and architectural strategy to include technology standardization and
· Establish and maintain regular written and verbal communications with stakeholders, department heads,
and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
· Documentation - Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network
mapping, and IT network processes and procedures.
· Plan, test and respond to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery events.
· Actively participate in Off-Hour Operations, Weekend Work and On-Call Rotation Shifts to provide 24 x 7
· IT Service Management – Good understanding of ITIL best practices and SLAs
· Maintain knowledge of networking related topics, including emerging technologies, industry best
practices, and regulatory/compliance related concerns
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
BSc in a technical field
· Vendor Technical Certification
· 3-4 Years of professional networking experience
· Firewalls: PaloAlto,
· L2/L3 Network: Cisco, Brocade, Extreme Networks
· Network Load balancer: BigIP F5 LTM, GTM, APM, and AFM.
· WAN Optimization: Riverbed
· Monitoring Tools: SolarWinds
· Wireless: Cisco, Extreme Networks
· Unified Communication: Genesys PureCloud, Microsoft Skype for Business and Polycom
· Sound knowledge in Cloud Infrastructure and their services.