The opportunity at a glance
- Responsible for developing a trade marketing strategy aligned with the brand strategy while focusing on distribution, display, promotion and price.
- Analyses competitive price movements, display status, competitive promotions, sell-out data and direct the sales teams where to take action.
- Allows the company’s products and services to stand out, take market share and grow the category in ways that drive success to the traders segment.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Handle the new products & services trade launches driven by increasing awareness and sales.
- Assist in developing the marketing plan & budget to grow the pie & maximize profit.
- Assist in identifying the objectives & VP, development of the annual marketing plan & its implementation to improve brand KPI’s & ensure EBITDA returns.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Any Bachelor or Bachelor in Commerce or Marketing or Business Administration.
1 - 2 years of experience in trade marketing with previous min 2 years of experience as sales in cement industry or FMCG & multi retail environment.
B2C & B2B model experience
Autonomy, self-direction and confidence
Persistence – does not give up easily
Market approach and intuition, trend scout
Business sense and strategic thinking approach
Ability to transform ideas into actions
Ability to work with all ages and experience levels, and build relationships
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Fluent Written and Spoken Arabic
Fluent Written and Spoken English