Course Duration: 01h 11m
In this course you will learn:
-The meaning of instructional design.
- What are the 4 quadrants of skill will matrix?
- What are the ADDIE 5 steps training process?
- What are the 5 steps of a contextual analysis?
- What is action mapping?
- How to set the learning objectives?
- The ABCD model for setting the learning objectives.
- What is the design phase in the ADDIE framework.
- What is the develop phase in the ADDIE framework.Subscribe and Join the course
Get introduced to the content of the course.
Get ready to learn what are the 4 quadrants of skill vs. will grid?
Learn about "What are the ADDIE 5 steps training process?
Learn What are the 5 steps of a contextual analysis? and How to analyze the environment in which a business operates?
Learn what is an action mapping in learning? and how to create an action map with Cathy More method?
Get ready to know why are learning objectives important in instructional design? and how to set an effective learning objectives?
- The learning objectives generator:
Learn about what is the ABCD method for learning objectives?
Learn what is the design map in instructional design? and how to create it?
Know about the development phase in the instructional design process and it’s importance.
- Removing backgrounds:
- Voice Over Audio:
- PowerPoint Templates:
- Color Pallets:
- PowerPoint Tutorials: