·Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to subscribe from the available channels.
· Explain products, services and prices and answer questions from customers.
· Obtain customer information such as name, address, and relevant data as well as agreeing on the needed package and log it in the data base.
· Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
· Telephone or write texts to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
· Confirm the agreed upon sales invoice with the finance and communicate it to the customer.
· Understanding of sales performance metrics.
· Ability to work under strict deadlines.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
· A team player with high level of dedication.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and follow up for extended business.
· Establish personal networks and develop relationships with prospects
· Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department
· Follow up on communications in a timely and professional manner
· Work closely with operation and documentation on the execution of customer’ contract
· Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
· Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customer
· Regularly visit existing accounts, validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
· Strong sales professional skilled in Negotiation, Sales, Sales Operations.
· Recognize the needs of the customer and provide detailed information to address their needs.
· Handle sales process from prospecting through close and understand process.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience as a tele-sales of sales specialist.
- bachelor degree.
- Excellent communication& presentation skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Excellent problem solution skills.