In this course you will learn:
- The definition of gamification and the game elements.
- Frameworks of gamification and steps to apply it.
- The difference between game, toy, gamification, and game based learning.
- What is an experience?
- How to specify it to over all your game design?
- What kinds of emotions are you tracking?
- How to finalize your game document?
- The difference between mechanics, dynamics and aesthetics.
- How to create game rules.
- Types of experience evaluation.
- How to evaluate the experience?
This course for a person who is interested in game designing and wants to apply the game elements and rules to achieve a specific goal even it is a personal goal or organization like employee engagement, customer experience, training and so on.
Mohamed Essam is a Learning Experience Designer at AxonIQ, Netherlands, and freelance learning consultant.
He has over 11 years experience in learning and developement blended with IT retail sales and marketing industry, he has been an independent self employed consultant for 5 years excelling in various selling, soft skills and technical programs.
Mohamed is an APTD (Associate Professional in Talent Development) certified from ATD, USA - Game design & Development Certified from Michigan state university, USA - Instructional Design Certificate HRCI, USA - UX Design Cross Skilling Certificate, Udacity.
He decided to dedicate all his efforts in order to help youth and professionals achieve their personal & career goals by merging gamification, UX, and learning together.Visit Linkedin
Start watching our recorded courses in different fields with our great experts