Senior Design Architect
Years of experience:
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted since: 3 months ago
"- responsible for producing creative concepts for projects.
- Developing Project Design Packages, reports and Presentations
- Developing Conceptual Design into Consistent and coordinated Design Package
- provide design direction and ensure alignment with project brief & regulation
- Adhere to building codes / Fire and life safety Code requirements
- coordinating with other departments (Structure, electrical, mechanical, ….) to meet design intent and quality
- Define, Identify and Specify Building material and façade systems.
- Train, Lead, guide and support Architects / junior Architects"
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
"- BA. /BSC. degree in Architecture from a recognized university.
- Required experience 8-12 years of working experience in design development of Architectural projects.
- Strong Proficiency in Sketchup, Rhino, 3dmax and AutoCAD, Inscape is a plus.
- Knowledge of Revit & BIM (building information modelling) processes.
- Familiar with different building codes, design standards and fire and life safety codes.
- Diverse Experience in Design and development of architectural Projects.
- Good knowledge of Revit Advanced modeling i.e., Creating and developing families and templates.
- Graphic design, and sketching skills are an advantage.
- Knowledge of environmental design concepts, environmental modeling, green building concepts.
- Knowledge of Value Engineering concepts and process.
- creative thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- strong leadership skills.
- excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to perform Planning, good time-management skills.
- Developing creative design solutions through team work and Collaboration.
- Fluency in Arabic and English Speaking and writing.
- ability to progress through different stages of design.