Digital Media Lead
Years of experience:
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted since: 9 months ago
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Digital Media Lead to join our team. As a Digital
Media Lead at Breadfast, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's
Digital Media strategy to ensure the increase of our online presence, improve our marketing and sales efforts and
create an opportunity to expand brand awareness, acquisition and retention.
• Develop, implement and manage our social and paid media strategy.
• Define the most important social and paid media KPIs.
• Develop, manage and oversee social and paid media content.
• Analyze running social and paid media campaigns.
• Develop and execute paid search, display, and social advertising strategies across multiple channels.
• Manage all paid campaign aspects such as launch, and ongoing optimization – including strategy, ad
copywriting, data-based optimization, budget/billing management, and ad trafficking.
• Come up with creative campaigns on social and paid media to generate high-quality leads, increase app
traffic and conversions.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• 2+ years of proven experience as a social or paid media lead, senior content creator or a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of best practices for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Instagram, and other
social and paid media channels.
• Excellent multitasking skills.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Time-management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects.
• Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization.